A mood swing is an extreme or rapid change in mood.
Hmm..nak tau kenapa? :D haha..sebab I don't see any sign of labor yet..huhu. Boring menunggu sebenarnya...
Based on history, my sons memang dua-dua overdue..hmm
My first boy was born on his due date (40 weeks)
Sign of labor : Contractions
My second boy was born a week after his due date (41 weeks)
Sign of labor : Ruptured membranes (pecah air ketuban @ water bag leaking)
And this one, maybe Diarrhea sign kot..haha. Mama is having too much oranges nowadays..hehe ** limau mandarin CNY :D
Okay, since I am in my 39 weeks going to 40 weeks of pregnancy now..something to share here about normal labor and delivery process.
Normal Labor and Delivery Process
Signs of LaborNo one can predict with certainty when labor will begin. The due date your doctor gives you is merely a point of reference. It is normal for labor to start as early as three weeks before that date or as late as two weeks after it. The following are signs that labor is probably not far away:
- Lightening. This occurs when your baby's head drops down into your pelvis in preparation for delivery. Your belly may look lower and you may find it easier to breathe as your baby no longer crowds your lungs. You may also feel an increased need to urinate because your baby is pressing on your bladder. This can occur a few weeks to a few hours from the onset of labor.
- Bloody show. A blood-tinged or brownish discharge from your cervix is the released mucus plug that has sealed off the womb from infection. This can occur days before or at the onset of labor.
- Diarrhea . Frequent loose stools may mean labor is imminent.
- Ruptured membranes. Fluid gushing or leaking from the vagina means the membranes of the amniotic sac that surrounded and protected your baby have ruptured. This can occur hours before labor starts or during labor. Most women go into labor within 24 hours. If labor does not occur naturally during this time frame, doctors may induce labor to prevent infections and delivery complications.
- Contractions . Although it's not unusual to experience periodic, irregular contractions (uterine muscle spasms) as your labor nears, contractions that occur at intervals of less than 10 minutes are usually an indication that labor has begun.