Monday, May 18, 2009

Tag from Sophie

Tagnya...

1. If you can be an animal, what will u be?
>>> A cat yg gebu2 gitu. Cute n lazy, eat canned food, drink only fresh milk :D..I can sleep anytime and anywhere I want.

2. If you robbed a bank, what do you want to do with the money?
>>> Pulangkan balik kut..taubat xmau buat dah!! :D haha

3. If you can teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where do you want to be? why?
>>> MEKAH. Takut xsempat sampai nnt..

4. If you know that you are dying, what is the last meal that you want? why?
>>> Air masak or susu jer kut. Senang org nak uruskan mayat aku nnt..

5. If you can only kill one person in this world, who is the person? why?
>>> Nobody. I have no enemy ;p

6. If you can choose either to have more than 24 hours a day or can live more than 100 years, what is your choice? why?
>>> Semua yg Allah bg tu dah cukup for me, Alhamdulillah. I just want to do my duty, beramal kpd Allah sebelum kembali kepadaNya.

7. If you can date celebrities, who is that person? why?
>>> Huh..I dunno, I don't adore them..

8. If you can only have 1 thing in this world, what should that be? Why?
>>> Money. Untuk meneruskan hidup..

9. If you have the opportunity to tag 7 of your friends, who are they? why?
>>>
i - Hijriah - thx for the award. skrang u kena tag naa
ii - Lana - u giv me 1, I giv u 1..fair kann :p
iii - Izmin - sbb dah lama dia cuti blogging. Hello, sila start balik yer..
iv - Bebo - setelah lama bercuti..i tag u ni
v - Mama_Irfan - sila jawab tag ni yer ;)
vi - Heart - Sgt rajin berblog :D
vii - Jeri - At least jeri ada something to do kann..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...